luni, 24 iunie 2013

LOTD - Brown sugar and lime



     Hello, ladies.

     Last weekend I was finally in the mood to play a little bit with my eyeshadows. I know that lately I haven’t posted makeup looks that often, but it’s not because I didn’t have inspiration and / or time, but because I simply because I didn’t feel like doing or wearing makeup. But I’m trying to pull myself together and post makeup looks more often.
     Let’s see today’s look.

     Weekend-ul ce tocmai a trecut am avut, in sfarsit, chef sa ma joc putin cu fardurile. Stiu ca in ultima vreme am postat foarte rar look-uri si nu pentru ca mi-au lipsit inspiratia si / sau timpul, ci pentru ca pur si simplu n-am avut tragere de inima sa fac machiaje. Insa incerc sa ma mobilizez si sa postez mai des look-uri.
     Sa-l vedem pe cel de azi.





     I used eyeshadows and a bronzer from Ocean Mist Cosmetics, which I received a few weeks ago in order to test them, but I got the chance to try them only the last weekend. Although I am going to review them in a few days, I still have to say a few words about them: the colors are pretty, they’re pigmented and easy to apply, but they failed to impress me when it comes to their staying power. But like I said, I’ll tell you more about them in a couple of days.

     Am folosit farduri + un bronzer de la Ocean Mist Cosmetics, primite pentru testare acum cateva saptamani, dar pe care am apucat sa le folosesc abia acum. Desi le voi face review zilele acestea, nu pot sa nu va spun cateva cuvinte despre ele: culorile sunt frumoase, sunt pigmentate si se aplica usor, insa la capitolul rezistenta nu m-au incantat. Dupa cum spuneam, o sa va zic mai multe in cateva zile.












Products I used:

Yves Rocher Zero Defects foundation
Yves Rocher Loose Powder
ELF eyelid primer
Maybelline Long Lasting Eyeliner Gel
Red Cherry lashes #48
GOSH Boombastic mascara

Essence Miami Roller Girl blush
Ocean Mist Reflection All Purpose Shimmer Powder - highlighter









     For any questions, requests or/and critics, please don’t hesitate to contact me using the comment section below, my email addresses (ana.s_beautyblog@yahoo.com / ana.s.beautyblog@gmail.com) or on Yahoo Messenger (ana.s_beautyblog@yahoo.com).

     Pentru intrebari, propuneri si/sau critici, ma puteti contacta folosind sectiunea de comentarii, adresele de mail sau pe mess. 

          Kisses and always be beautiful
              Va pup si fiti frumoase

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...