vineri, 21 februarie 2014

NOTD - Inspired by a tutorial (February Challenge)

     Hello, ladies.

     From the minute I saw this theme I knew I want to do something inspired by the amazing Colette from My Simple Little Pleasures. She is my guru when it comes to water marbling and, truth to be told, I learned the water marble and reversed gradient techniques by watching her tutorials.
     Therefore, it was only normal to choose one of her tutorials as an inspiration and, as a student trying to imitate her teacher, I did my own tutorial, inspired by Colette's, of course. 

     Din clipa in care am vazut tema aceasta, am stiut ca ca trebuie sa fac o manichiura inspirata de super talentata Colette de la My Simple Little Pleasures. Ea este guru-ul meu cand vine vorba de water marble si, ca sa fiu sincera, de la ea am invatat tehnicile water marble si reversed gradient.
     Drept urmare, era normal sa aleg unul dintre tutorialele ei drept inspiratie si, fiind o studenta care incearca sa-si copieze profesoara, am realizat si eu un tutorial, inspirat de cel al lui Colette, desigur.








     Because we're still in the month of love, I chose as inspiration a hearted water marble - you can find it HERE. It's a pretty hard to do this design and you must have long and wide nails to "catch" the hearts properly. My nails are short and narroe and I'm that good and drawing hearts, so my manicure is not by far perfect. But I'll keep trying doing hearted water marble and I can only hope I'll get better and better at it. 
     A few words about the nail polishes: as a base I used a white nail polish (a romanian brand) and three holographic nail polishes from China Glaze - they are perfect for water marbling.


     Pentru ca inca suntem in luna iubirii, am ales ca inspiratie un water marble cu inimioare - il gasiti AICI. Este un model destul de greu de realizat si care "cere" unghii lungi si late. Ale mele sunt scurte si inguste, iar pe deasupra nici nu ma pricep foarte bine la desenat inimioare, asa ca nu am o manichiura foarte reusita. Insa voi incerca si pe viitor si sper sa-mi iasa mai bine :D.
     Cateva cuvinte despre oje: ca baza am folosit o oja de la Farmasi, iar pentru marbling am folosit trei oje holografice de la China Glaze, care sunt perfecte pentru water marble.


     Below you have the tutorial and more pictures with the manicure. Also, don't forget to check out Alice's nails, she did a really cute manicure. 
    
     Mai jos aveti tutorialul si mai multe poze cu manichiura. De asemenea, nu uitati sa treceti si pe la Alina pentru a vedea manichiura ei draguta foc.

















     For any questions, requests or/and critics, please don’t hesitate to contact me using the comment section below or my email addresses (ana.s_beautyblog@yahoo.com).

     Pentru intrebari, propuneri si/sau critici, ma puteti contacta folosind sectiunea de comentarii sau adresa de mail.  





          Kisses and always be beautiful


              Va pup si fiti frumoase




0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...